[KS] Distance Education - Credit by examination opportunities

Dr. Andrew Killick A.Killick at sheffield.ac.uk
Wed May 21 13:06:56 EDT 2003

Mark-

The School of East Asian Studies here at the University of Sheffield has a
highly respected distance learning programme in Japanese. I haven't got the
exact web address but you should be able to get there with a little exploring
through the University's home page, www.shef.ac.uk

Good luck

-Andrew Killick

--