[KS] PHOTOS of the INSIDE of OLD Bando Hotel in Seoul

Eric Longabardi bagcam at pacbell.net
Wed Sep 17 09:39:36 EDT 2003

To all members of the list.  I have an urgent request.

I'm looking for anyone that may have or know where photographs exist
which depict the INSIDE the OLD Bando Hotel in Seoul.

The old Bando no longer exists, but for a long period of time was the
tallest building in Seoul and housed the U.S. Embassy

I am most specifically looking for any type of picture which shows the
Japanese bath area which was located in the basement of the hotel.

Please contact me directly if you can assist in providing or locating
such pictures.

I need this assistance ASAP -- if you can assist please contact me
directly by phone or my e-mail.

Thank you.

Eric Longabardi
Producer / Reporter / Investigative Journalist
TeleMedia News Productions
Los Angeles, CA
818 980 9351 (tel-1)
bagcam at pacbell.net