[KS] Jong-il Personality Cult

Serk-Bae Suh serk at ucla.edu
Thu Sep 25 21:48:43 EDT 2003

To Mr. William Brown

I am afraid I also must be missing something here.

Who are "we" in your previous posting?

Does this "we" refer to you and Mr. Frank Hoffmann? or Do you mean the U.S.
government by the "we"? or the American People as a whole?
Or, does it just include a group of people who share your view?

Or does it mean the holy trinity of Christian Almighty God whose divine
power is to judge who is evil and who is good and break the backbone of evil?

Maybe it is because that English is not my native language.

I would be more than grateful if you would kindly elucidate the "we" you
are talking about.

Thank you very much.

sincerely,

serk-bae suh