[KS] KSR administrivia

Stephen Epstein Stephen.Epstein at vuw.ac.nz
Wed Feb 11 18:03:14 EST 2004

Dear colleagues,

Korean Studies Review is now at last returning to life, with, once more, my apologies for taking much longer to resurrect it than  intended.  With the next message I will begin posting reviews that have come in to us over the last few months, along with others that originally appeared in our print partner Acta Koreana during 2003.  Archiving on the web of KSR postings will follow shortly thereafter.  In a few weeks, I will also be posting a list of books received that await reviewers.

Before signing off, though, a plea to the several of you who still have reviews to be completed (you know who you are...): the grace period of KSR's dormancy has come to an end.  I would be very, very grateful if you could send in your reviews as soon as possible, or at least drop me a brief note informing me when they can be expected.

Cheers, Stephen
--

Dr Stephen J Epstein
Director