[KS] north Korean music on the intenet

Lauren W. Deutsch lwdeutsch at earthlink.net
Fri Feb 13 15:36:34 EST 2004

Keith Howard has written a piece online in response to the Rough Guide's coverage on North Korean Music ...
http://www.iias.nl/iiasn/26/theme/26T1.html

There's a cite regarding North Korea music in general ... from army to circus to pyongyang metro
http://www.pyongyang-metro.com/metromusic.html

Each may give you more search clues.

Lauren Deutsch