[KS] Finding a videotape of NK opera?

jose cristian ariosa perez cubajose at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 6 22:13:08 EST 2004

Sorry, but the North Korea's revolutionary operas are really very difficult
to see until the ending. Of course, if someone want to analyse the
dramaturgie and the objetive a subjetive (real and irreal) message of NK
operas, it is inevitable to see the opera in live (minimum a video tape).

But, something important is that all NK revolutionary operas are descripted
in BOOKS as novels or simply as Opera's book, editing in Korean Language and
also in other foreign languages.

Maybe it will be easier to find a book than a tape.

Best regards,

J. Ariosa

J. Ariosa