[KS] NEAC/Korea Foundation grants/fellowships announcements

Hyung Pai hyungpai at eastasian.ucsb.edu
Tue Jan 13 13:08:39 EST 2004

Dear members,

I would like to remind the Korean studies community that there are many
grants available for this year. There are many listings for both
graduate students scholarships as well as short term research travels,
conference proposals, curriculum development and to invite speakers to
your campus. Please web to the AAS. org site and click on grants.  This
year we are hoping that more  people will apply to the NEAC funds. The
deadlines are Jan 31st for students KF fellowships and Feb. 1st for
NEAC.  The CKS committee and the Korea Foundation reps will make the
awards decisions at the AAS meeting in San Diego this March. If you
have questions you can also send me an email.

Hyung Il Pai, CKS chair

Associate Professor
East Asian Languages and Cultural Studies,
HSSB Building, University of California, Santa Barbara CA 93106
Fax: 805) 893-3011, Phone: 805) 893-2245
Email: Hyungpai at eastasian.ucsb.edu
Dept. Web-site -http://www.eastasian.ucsb.edu/