[KS] NEAC/Korea Foundation grants/fellowships announcements

Hyung Pai hyungpai at eastasian.ucsb.edu
Wed Jan 14 13:55:47 EST 2004

Dear Burgeson,
There is a miconception that only academics are eligible. But since
students and profs esp have a hard time receiving funding in the
humanities , they are the primary targets. I have sat in on grant
giving sessions for the Japan side- and there are abundant number of
independent scholars and professionals such as museum staff who have
gotten grants. So if you do have a record of professional service, list
of publications and research topic that is well articulated, you should
be eligible. Please apply. Like all grants, the more you apply, the
more you will get better at it.