[KS] Job: Korean Web Editor Contractor

Jeejee jee_hyung at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 30 11:06:39 EDT 2004

I'm just the messenger, please do not reply to me for
this position.
===

KOREAN WEB EDITOR CONTRACTOR
2004-07-28

Radio Free Asia seeks to contract for a full-time Web
Editor to prepare, manage and coordinate Korean
content for RFA’s Web site, www.rfa.org. Applicants
must be fluent (written and verbal) in Korean. This is
a consultant/contractor position. Work will be
performed at RFA Headquarters in Washington DC.

Responsibilities include: Editing, transcribing,
coordinating and analyzing stories, news reports,
commentaries, and features for RFA’s Web site;
creating, editing and organizing various multimedia
files. Promotes customer interaction with the site and
answers audience e-mail.

Qualifications include: Strong Korean writing skills
(with specific knowledge in writing for print media or
the web). Knowledge of HTML, general Internet
technology and various multimedia formats (MP3, JPEG,
etc.) also preferred. Must have good written and
verbal English skills.

All candidates must be eligible to work and provide
proof of eligibility.

RFA requires this contractor immediately. To ensure
consideration it is important that you apply as soon
as possible.

Send cover letter & resume tagged for Korean Web
Editor Contractor via fax to 202-530-7797 or e-mail –
jobs at rfa.org.

RFA is an equal opportunity employer committed to
workforce diversity.