[KS] Hwan-Ung - Illegitimate?

Lauren Deutsch lwdeutsch at earthlink.net
Thu Jun 17 00:38:35 EDT 2004

Dear Bert ... You might find something in the writing of the late Dr. Zo
Zayong. He self-published (Sams(h)in Haegwan) books, in Korean only) several
books and had referenced some of this informally to me. He had built a
shrine on his land, site of the last incarnation of the Emile Museum
situated in Songrisan, to the three-some. It was, and remains, interesting
but beyond my ken.

Lauren Deutsch