[KS] more KSR administrivia

Stephen Epstein Stephen.Epstein at vuw.ac.nz
Wed Mar 24 14:45:12 EST 2004

Dear colleagues,

The new moderation interface used by the Koreanstudies list unfortunately does not allow for the use of diacritics, so be aware that in the future vowels that appear with a breve (or circumflex) in McCune-Reischauer will appear in the e-mail version of Korean Studies Review as capitalized letters.  (This goes for accents in French as well).

My apologies for the ugly formatting appearance that results, but I don't think this can be helped, and at least a capital O looks better than "F46=".  When the reviews are archived on the web a few days after showing up on the list, they will have diacritics properly restored.

Cheers, Stephen
--

Dr Stephen J Epstein
Director