[KS] Chinese sources for claims on Koguryo in English

Dennis Lee brightrising at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 11 23:43:57 EST 2004

Dear List:

I know this topic has been rehashed repeatedly, but has anything scholarly been published in English supporting the Chinese claim on Koguryo? I have found things written in Chinese on Gaojuli, but nothing in English other than English versions of Chinese newspapers. If anybody can help point me in the right direction that would be great.

Also for those who are interested,  the Institute of Koguryo Studies has put out a brochure pushing the Korean side of the argument.

Thanks!
Dennis Lee