[KS] legend of mangbusok

Bryan R. Ross rossb003 at hawaii.rr.com
Wed Nov 17 14:33:02 EST 2004

If you go to google and type in the search box in "hangul" mangbuseok,
a large number of pages will be found.
i have pasted some pages on this e-mail

Bryan Ross
University of Hawaii
8A:N<.
... 0!?n5% ?l6R <Z@: ;j at L @z @/8mGQ D!<z7I A$;s?!4B 880m Cf=E 9ZA&;s0z
1W :N at N@G A$@}@L >tGt @V4B 8A:N<. at L @V4Y. ...
www.icantour.co.kr/tour2/tour2_133.htm - 6k - Cached - Similar pages

     D!<z7I0z 8A:N<.
     D!<z7I0z 8A:N<.. ?oAV1: 5N5?8i 88H-8. 5?BJ?!4B ... @L D!<z7I
     A$;s1YC3?! 8A:N<. at L @V4Y. @L 8A:N<.?!4B =E6s ...
     www.icantour.co.kr/tour2/tour2_101.htm - 14k - Cached - Similar
pages
     [ More results from www.icantour.co.kr ]

B/>F 8>4k7N... - ?%FD=: :m7N1W
... 0#@}0y @}:.@'?! 8A:N<. at L GO3* <- @V4Y.. ... 868#9L 2004.10.20
01:20:10, 1b4Y82 at L 0#@}GT at L 5G>n GQ at L 5H 8A:N<.... ...
blog.empas.com/srlee123/4173969 - 61k - Cached - Similar pages

!D8@@V4B 9.GP!D
8A:N<. at G @/7!<3H-7N, >F3;0! AW>n<- 59 at L 5H 0M at L >F4O6s @Z?,<. at N
59?!<- 1b4Y7A 1W 59?! 8A:N<. at L6s4B @L8'@L :Y@: ...
www.kordl.wo.to/html/gojun/serhwa/mangbu.htm - 11k - Cached - Similar
pages

A$@>=C 9.H-0|1$
Home$S@|Ek9.H->A$@>;g>8A:N<.. ... 9.Ge@{ 0mB{. 'A$@>;g' ?M
'8A:N<.(XP\}`4)'@: :R0!:P at G 0|0h?! @V4Y. ...
culture.jeongeup.go.kr/ culture/cu_6sub05_1.html?menucode=6 - 49k -
Cached - Similar pages

A68m<w H(Fd at LAv!fXP\}`4 (8A:N<.) 1p
NEW-MABU-001. NEW-MABU-002. NEW-MABU-003. NEW-MABU-004. NEW-MABU-005.
NEW-MABU-006.
NEW-MABU-007. NEW-MABU-008. NEW-MABU-009. NEW-MABU-010. NEW-MABU-011.
NEW-MABU ...
www.hotphoto.pe.kr/gallery/ new_photo/MangBuSeok/gallery01.htm - 8k -
Cached - Similar pages

8A:N<.
A& 8q. 8A:N<.. ?x A&. 0( 56. @S1GEC. Cb ?,. @L0fHq,CV32Gv. FG8E0!.
?x. FG8E4k;s. @L;s0!. A&@[19. *@T1]:NEM GOAv 86=C18.. ...
www.skyvideo.pe.kr/tt77.75.htm - 6k - Cached - Similar pages

@L7/4Y 8A:N<. 5G0Z4Y!!!
3s18<1<v Gc at g FRFd at LAv.
www.hurjae.net/ - 2k - Cached - Similar pages

8A:N<.(XP\}`4) <3H-
8A:N<.(XP\}`4) <3H-. !<Cb@|!=[;o19;g1b] 1G45, [;o19@/;g]
1G1 '3;90?U 9ZA&;s', [9.Ge:q0m], [5?19Ek0( ...
myhome.naver.com/assist00/korean3-13.htm - 3k - Cached - Similar pages

?55518C;-?55518<R03-?5559.H-0|1$
... =E<14k?M 8A:N<.. ... =E<14k?M 8A:N<.. ?5555n4k ?@8%BJ at 87N
30mBk 5G4B 0w?! 9Y4Y8& GbGO?) @'BJ at L A<4Y6u ...
yeongdo.busan.kr/a/a040103_10.html - 13k - Cached - Similar pages