[KS] FW: Contact information

Hyokyoung Yi hkyi at u.washington.edu
Tue Nov 30 13:54:36 EST 2004

Dear Koreanists,

Would anyone look at the images of old Korean scrolls (see attachments) to
uncover ancestor information for Paek family?  Mr. Tim Baek is looking for
help getting more information through his family collection.  Please send
any information to paekfamily at yahoo.com.

Thank you for your help.

Hyokyoung Yi

Korean Studies Librarian