[KS] journal announcement

Sunjoo Kim sunjookim1 at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 27 10:48:53 EDT 2004

Professor Harriet T. Zurndorfer at the Leiden University, editor for East
Asian History for JOURNAL OF ECONOMIC AND SOCIAL HISTORY OF THE
ORIENT, asks me to forward the following message.
------

In my capacity as editor for
East
>Asian history for the JOURNAL OF ECONOMIC AND SOCIAL HISTORY OF THE
ORIENT, I
>should like to ask you if you (or perhaps, any of your graduate students)
>might have an article or long review which you would be willing to submit
for
>consideration for publication.  We are anxious to publish more about
Korea,
>and thus I respectfully ask you about this.  Our chronology is long, from
>earliest times to the mid-19th century.

Please direct all questions regarding your submission to
"Harriet T. Zurndorfer" <h.zurndorfer at wolmail.nl>

Sun Joo Kim