[KS] Looking for someone to write textbook materials

Namhee Lee namhee at chwe.net
Thu Sep 23 11:56:25 EDT 2004

Dear list members:
A former graduate student of our dept. who is now teaching at
  the Universitat Oberta de Catalunya, in Barcelona, Spain, is looking
for
someone to write a textbook entry for undergrad students and the detail
is as follows.
Please direct all inquiries to Carlos Prado-Fonts at
CPF at humnet.ucla.edu.

Thank you,
Namhee Lee