[KS] New summer program for Korean Studies at Keimyung University

SEM VERMEERSCH sem.ver at btinternet.com
Sun Apr 10 23:05:18 EDT 2005

Dear colleagues,

Keimyung University is pleased to announce its new summer program for Korean Studies, KISAKS (Keimyung International Summer Academy for Korean Studies).
  The program will take place from July 4 to August 12. It is open to all undergraduate students, who will be able to make the program part of their academic degree. This year KISAKS will offer thirteen different courses related to Korea, ranging from an introduction to the Korean language to the history, modern politics, and arts of Korea. The courses will be taught in English by experienced  teachers who are experts in their respective feilds. Students will be able to choose up to three courses (nine credits).
   For more information, including how to apply, please visit our website http://kisaks.kmu.ac.kr, or send an e-mail to kisaks at kmu.ac.kr. Please note that the deadline for applications is May 31, 2005. If you send an e-mail with your address, we can also send brochures explaining the program.

Sem Vermeersch
coordinator, KISAKS