[KS] Electronic resources

James B. Lewis jay.lewis at oriental-institute.oxford.ac.uk
Wed Apr 20 12:35:44 EDT 2005

Dear Brother Anthony,

As with most online projects, it appears to be open-source.  The blurb
at the beginning, before you get into the Subject Guide, pleas for
volunteers to maintain sections of the guide.  There is no claim for
completeness or even being up-to-date.

As for the PowerPoint files (AAS Roundtable: Electronic Resources in
Korean Studies
<http://www.usc.edu/isd/korean/ckm/AAS_roundtable/index.html>), these
are excellent groupings and displays of online resources, and the
Information Navigators (the artists formerly known as Librarians)
deserve applause.

Jay Lewis