[KS] Pacific War and Korean War

Antti Leppanen antti.leppanen at helsinki.fi
Thu Aug 18 00:23:18 EDT 2005

Dear all,

Before publishing the book that by G. Cameron Hurst mentioned, Park Do
published a wide selection of those photographs from NARA archive in a
series of 30 articles in Ohmynews with title "Sajinûro ponûn Han'guk
chônjaeng", Korean War in Photographs.
Link to the first article of the serial:
http://www.ohmynews.com/articleview/article_view.asp?at_code=169034
The whole serial:
http://www.ohmynews.com/serialpage/character_view.asp?serial_no=220

Quoting "G. Cameron Hurst" <gchurst at sas.upenn.edu>:

> I would also recommend a Korean publication by Noonbit Publishing
> Company (2004), called in English "The Indelible Image: The
> Photographs of the Korean War from National Archives and Records
> Administration in the United States of America" (Korean: Chiulsu
> omnun imiji). ISBN: 89-7409-155-0. Edited by Park Do, it is quite
> extensive, covering many topics in some 248 pages of photos.

Antti Leppänen
--
Cultural Anthropology, University of Helsinki
http://www.helsinki.fi/people/antti.leppanen