[KS] Korean Ghost Stories

jinakim at u.washington.edu jinakim at u.washington.edu
Mon Aug 22 18:07:25 EDT 2005

Dear List Members,

I would like your assistance in identifying some Korean (either classical or modern) "ghost" stories/tales in either Korean or English.  Any kind of "ghost" stories would be appreciated--whether of the spirit, kwishin, Tokkebi, human or animal type.  Bibliographical information would be greatly appreciated, if known.

Related to the first query, I'm also interested in scholarly works that deal with emotions related to "fear" provoked by "ghosts" in Korea.

Thank you in advance for your assistance,
Jina Kim