[KS] From the International Center for Korean Studies

icfks-msu icfks-msu at yandex.ru
Mon Feb 28 11:17:05 EST 2005

Dear all,

The International Center for Korean Studies of Moscow State University informs you that for technical reasons we temporary change our e-mail address (for approximately a month or so). Please, send your messages to: icfks-msu at yandex.ru, and copy of the message √ to our previous address: icfks at iaas.msu.ru. We also ask everyone who sent us letters since February 23, to send them again.

Thank you.

Sincerely yours,

Professor Mikhail N. Pak
International Center for Korean Studies