[KS] Request for help to find sources about Choson discrimination against the Pyongan

Bill McCloy wbmccloy at u.washington.edu
Sun Jan 16 20:02:53 EST 2005

Here's the citation for Kim Sun Joo's dissertation:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Kim, Sun Joo, 1962-
Marginalized elite, regional discrimination, and the tradition of prophetic
belief in the Hong Kyóngnae rebellion / Sun Joo Kim. -- 2000.
Description vii, 356 leaves : ill. ; 29 cm

Thesis (Ph. D.)--University of Washington, 2000
SUBJECTS: Hong Kyong-nae Incident, 1811-1812
Korea -- History -- 1637-1864
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

William B. McCloy
Assistant Librarian for