[KS] Contact information for Korean woman writers in the U.S.

Richard McBride rick_mcbride17 at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 1 12:07:25 EDT 2005

Dear Koreanists:  My colleagues in literature at Washington University have
scheduled to teach a course on modern Asian woman writers this coming fall
semester, 2005.  They are interested to know if any Korean woman writers
will be in the U.S. this year.  From Bruce and Ju-Chan Fulton's Words of
Farewell, I know that fifteen years ago both Kim Chiwon and O Chonghui were
living in the United States?  I would appreciate any contact information for
these writers or other Korean woman writers active in the United States.

Best
Richard McBride
Washington University in St. Louis