[KS] Multimedia Projects for Korean History

Dennis Lee brightrising at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 9 23:00:21 EST 2005

Dear Fellow List Members:

I was just told about a very well-animated map of Korean history from 0AD-1000AD.

http://www.ecai.org/Area/AreaTeamExamples/Korea/KoreaHistoryAnimation.html

I think multimedia tools like this can be very useful for beginning students of Korean history.
I would love to see something that is more detailed that provides city names as well as links to relevant events going on at the time. In any case, it is wonderful to see things like this being developed.

Does anybody know of any other projects that involve bringing Korean history to multimedia like this? CD projects or other resources? I may start a website to try and compile as many of these resources into one page. Or if a good page already exists, I would love to have the URL.

Dennis Lee