[KS] Visiting Professor Position at SUNY, Binghamton

Sungdai Cho sundy at binghamton.edu
Fri May 27 16:27:49 EDT 2005

Dear All,

Would you please forward the following announcement to your faculty?  Thanks.

Sungdai Cho

The Asian & Asian American Studies Program of
Binghamton University solicits applications or
nominations for our Asian Studies Visiting
Professorship for the academic year, 2006-7. We
seek an established scholar working in broadly
defined area: contemporary Asian conflict and
reconciliation. Discipline(s) open. Applicants
must be resident in Asia, Australia or New
Zealand. Duties include four undergraduate
courses to be taught in English and a public
lecture. He or she will participate in the Asian
& Asian American Studies Program and related
university programs. Candidates should send or
e-mail, by  September 2, 2005, letter of
interest, CV, list of courses that you would be
interested in teaching, and three references to
Professor John Chaffee, Director, Asian and Asian
American Studies Program, Binghamton University,
Binghamton, NY 13902-6000
(chaffee at binghamton.edu; fax 607-777-4515). The
Program’s website is:
<http://aaasp.binghamton.edu/>http://aaasp.binghamton.edu/