[KS] Fwd: Korean War (other terms)

Anne Hilton annehilton at gmail.com
Tue Nov 15 19:05:15 EST 2005

North Koreans refer to the Korean War as the "Glorious Fatherland Liberation
War," which they claim (and most believe) they won.
 South Koreans refer to the War by the date it started- 6/25... They just
say "six, two, five war" in Korean. They'll know what you mean if you say
"Korean War," however.

--
Anne Hilton
Fulbright ETA Program Coordinator