[KS] Important title to add

Brother Anthony ansonjae at sogang.ac.kr
Wed Oct 5 19:37:19 EDT 2005

One big title I did not have in my list because I do not recall having seen it announced here is Bruce
Fulton and Youngmin Kwon, eds., MODERN KOREAN FICTION: An Anthology (Columbia U. Press, 2005). I know it
contains "22 pieces originally published from 1924 to 1997 by 22 writers beginning with Hy^on Ching^on and
ending with Kim Y^ongha." But it would be MOST helpful in the case of anthologies such as this to have
access to a full TOC. Amazon.com offers publishers this facility but Columbia seem not to have bothered.
Could someone involved with this book send me one if it is easily available? Likewise for other
multiple-author anthologies in the list

Thanks

Br Anthony
Sogang University, Seoul