[KS] Annual book and DVD pack from Korean Film Council

nkw88 at hotmail.com nkw88 at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 6 14:55:53 EDT 2005

If you are interested in the study of Korean film, you can ask Hwang
Dong-Mi, who's in charge of
the event of 'Haeoi younghwa jugan:foreign Korean film week', at Korean Film
Council.
She can send you annual book of Korean Cinema (English) and a DVD set for
academic purpose or library.
In this DVD pack, 6-7 Korean films are packed with English subtitle but
region code is 3 (US is 1).
They are 'Mabu', 'Chilsu and Mansu'. 'One Fine Spring Day', 'Take Care of My
Cat',
'Save the Green Planet', 'Sympathy for Mr. Vengeance', and
'Repatriation'(documentary)
This pack is the third pack that Korean Film Council made.
The first pack is 'Nowhere to Hide', 'Tell Me Something', and 'My Heart'
The second pack is 'The Way Home', 'JSA', 'Chihwaseon', and 'Marrying the
Mafia'.

See the website www.kofic.or.kr .

Noh Kwang Woo
PhD student
School of Mass Communication and Media Arts
Southern Illinois University at Carbondale

Former New York Correspondent of Korean Film Council
Staff member of New York Korean Film Festival