[KS] film/drama class suggestions

Kelly Jeong kyoojeong at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 14:13:44 EDT 2005

Dear Professor Pai,

Here're some useful websites.

http://www.knua.ac.kr/ -- This is the English website for the K. National
University of Arts. You can go here and find the film archives library and
other links.

http://www.koreanfilm.or.kr/ -- Yonghwa jinhung wiwonhoe website, also
available in Korean

http://www.cinekorea.com/ -- Annotated K. film web magazine and discussion
boards in English

http://www.koreanfilm.org/ -- One of the older and more reliable web
resources for Korean film and drama, which has discussion boards on various
topics, issues, and trends. Also has a DVD shop.

The simplest way to show Region 3 Korean DVDs in your class might be just to
buy an all-region DVD player, which I did,
for less than $100. It hasn't been a problem so far.
Aladdinus.com<http://Aladdinus.com>seems to update its new DVDs
frequently, if you're looking
for newer films. Hope this helps.

Best,

Kelly Jeong

--
Kelly Y. Jeong
Assistant Professor, Department of English