[KS] film/drama class suggestions

jason sparks jls801 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 26 22:26:01 EDT 2005

Hyung-il,

i strongly recommend Obolton (sp?), a great old movie based on a superb short story translated as "Stray Bullet" by YI Pom-son.

there are other great films too, but this is my favorite.

jason

Elangel <lena.matveeva at gmail.com> wrote:
Hi, Hyung-il:

I found Darcy Paquet's website on Korean movies http://koreanfilm.org/  to be very informative and up-to-date.  Darcy's wife also runs an on-line DVD store. The site provides a lot of information along with news, essays and annual overviews, and an interactive list of most prominent Korean actors and actresses.

Sincerely,
Elena Matveeva