[KS] Request to mailing list Koreanstudies 2

sangoak at snu.ac.kr sangoak at snu.ac.kr
Fri Sep 2 21:30:55 EDT 2005

Dear Friend:

Thanks for your comment. However, there is a great difference to use
      the Cultural Asset as a Tea House for commecial purpose and just to
      convert an ordinary hanok into a guest house. Not all hanoks are real
      treasure but mass of hanoks in the village like Kahoe-dong is worth to
      conserve as it is.

p.s. For those who are interested in my house:

Sang-Oak Lee (1998) A Hanok in Seoul--A Traditional Residential
      Architecture :

A Study of the Yi PyOktong Residence of Hongmun-dong, Elizabeth, NJ
      & Seoul: Hollym.

---