[KS] NK Documentaries

Ronda ronda.netizen at gmail.com
Sat Sep 24 11:10:19 EDT 2005

Another suggestion:

"A State of Mind",

The mass games that it shows are quite beautiful and I agree with others
I have seen comment on the film that I was sad they didn't show more of
the final performance.

There's a review I did about the film:

A North Korean Gymnast's 'State of Mind'
[Film review] A rare glimpse into North Korean life and preparation
for Mass Games in 2003

http://english.ohmynews.com/articleview/article_view.asp?menu=c10400&no=242717&rel_no=1

Another film  North Korea: Beyond the DMZ is made by third world newsreel.

I didn't see it, but colleagues did and found it valuable.

I have also heard that "Repatriation" is an important documentary.

Hope this helps.

with best wishes

Ronda