[KS] (street) map of Keijo

Todd Henry htodd98 at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 6 14:42:40 EDT 2006

Based on a couple years of searching, I have found that maps of Keijo
(colonial Seoul) are scattered throughout a number of libraries in Japan,
South Korea, and the US (elsewhere, I presume, as well).  My personal
collection has benefitted most from the map library at Berkeley as well as
the holdings at the Insititute for Seoul Studies (Soulhak yonguso) at the
City University of Seoul.  There are also serveral books containing
collections of maps [i.e., Soul ui yechido (Old maps of Seoul), published by
the Institute of Seoul Studies), although many of them date from the
pre-colonial period.  I hope this helps.

Todd Henry
UCLA