[KS] Past Conference Programs

Youngsook Pak yp at soas.ac.uk
Tue Apr 11 14:14:14 EDT 2006

I organized an international conference on Patrons and Art in Korea at
School of Oriental and African Studies, University of London in 2000. The
conference proceedings of 12 papers will appear in Saffron Korea Library
Series. Already published in this series are Korean True-View Landscape:
Paintings by Chong Son (1676-1759) and other titles. Further information,
see www.eapgroup.com.

Youngsook Pak

Department of Art and Archaeology

SOAS, University of London