[KS] Past Conference Programs

Terence Roehrig tjroehrig at stritch.edu
Sat Apr 22 19:47:05 EDT 2006

Good Afternoon,

I am the secretary for the Association of Korean Political Studies and
thought we might have some information for you.  For many years, we have
hosted 2 to 3 panels as part of the American Political Science Association.
We have old programs for the past 4-5 years and may be beyond.  These
programs would entail a list of the papers presented, panel chairs, and
discussants.  Is the type of information you are looking for?  If so, let me
know what you would like, and I will try to gather the information.  Also,
next year, we will begin as an affiliated group with the International
Studies Association and will sponsor 2 panels there.

Best,

Terry
AKPS Executive Secretary

Terence Roehrig
Chair, Department of History and Political Science
Cardinal Stritch University
6801 N. Yates Rd.
Milwaukee, WI  53217