[KS] Korean mudang & newspaper index questions

Michael Robinson robime at indiana.edu
Wed Feb 8 08:27:13 EST 2006

Dear Hana:

Off hand, an older, but wonderful source on Colonial periodicals that includes author names (remember many are psudonymious) and tables of contents for most magazines and journal published between 1910-1945 IS:
Kim Kŭn-su,  Ilche ch’iha ǒllon ch’ulp’an ǔi silt’ae (The Korean press under Japanese rule).  Published in Seoul 1974 by the Han’gukhak yǒnguso (Chungang University).

Mike Robinson