[KS] diplomatic relations with the DPRK

Balazs Szalontai aoverl at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Jan 8 01:25:35 EST 2006

Dear All,

  I would like to have a question to the list members if possible. I need precise information (year, month, day) about the dates of the establishment of diplomatic relations between the DPRK and the following Communist countries: Soviet Union, Poland, Czechoslovakia, Romania, Bulgaria, and Albania. (In the case of Mongolia, the PRC and East Germany, the dates were 15 October 1948, 6 October 1949 and 7 November 1949 respectively.)

  Thank you so much in advance,

  Dr. Balazs Szalontai
  National University of Mongolia
  Department of Political Science