[KS] Kisaeng

Todd Henry htodd98 at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 18 01:48:42 EST 2006

Although your students may not be able to read Korean, the following book
has a number of useful images they might be able to use as well.  Yi
Kyŏngmin, _Kisaeng ŭn ŏttŏk’e
mandŭrŏjŏnŭnga_(How kisaeng were constructed) (Seoul:
Sajin akaib’aibŭ yŏnguso, 2005).

http://www.aladdin.co.kr/shop/wproduct.aspx?isbn=8995585129

Todd Henry
UCLA Dept. of History