[KS] Queen Min (Myong Hwanghu)

Stefan Ewing sa_ewing at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 20 21:12:16 EST 2006

Dear KS list members:

Sorry, just a quick note that my last link got rendered in the KS archives
with the trailing period as part of the link.  It should have been:

http://www.kbs.co.kr/end_program/drama/myungsung/view/preview/preview.html

Yours,
Stefan Ewing

***

There was also the television drama _Myo^ngso^ng Hwanghu_, which aired on
KBS TV between 2001 and 2002 and starred Ch'oe Myo^nggil as the eponymous
empress.  (http://www.kbs.co.kr/end_program/drama/myungsung/index.html).

For some reason, the "see again" link doesn't work from the main page, but
can be accessed here:
http://www.kbs.co.kr/end_program/drama/myungsung/view/preview/preview.html.
(Should be called "postview.html," I suppose....)

Stefan Ewing

to offer.
first two months FREE*.