[KS] Korea Linguistic Association

W.Choi at lse.ac.uk W.Choi at lse.ac.uk
Wed Mar 8 09:00:21 EST 2006

Dear Mr. Ewing and All,

Many thanks for your detailed email.  It is very helpful.  I've now a
very good place to begin my analysis, thanks to the scholars here for
their input.

In the case anyone comes across any information in English, Korean, or
Japanese, the link between Korean linguistic societies and their
attention paid to Korean nationalism, please let me know.

Best wishes,
Lia
LSE