[KS] Korean War Memorials in South Korea

R L regicancor21 at yahoo.ca
Wed Oct 4 10:20:16 EDT 2006

Hello,

  I was wondering if anyone can referme to texts and articles on memorials on the Korean War that are in South Korea. I would like to know if there are other commemorations of Kroean War besides the section in Seoul's War Memorial.
  I am also interested in sources surrounding the ROK government's debates/discussions in the type of memorials to have.

  Thanks.

  Regina