[KS] ANU's Korea Update

Roald Maliangkay Roald.Maliangkay at anu.edu.au
Mon Oct 9 02:38:31 EDT 2006

Dear Sir/Madam,

On behalf of the Centre for Korean Studies at the Australian National
University, I would like to welcome you to participate in our Korea Update
2006, which will be held on Friday 20 October. The Korea Update is an annual
event designed to provide the community with the most up-to-date information
on developments on the Korean peninsula. Among the speakers are
representatives of the academic, business, and foreign affairs communities.
At this Update, sources of Korea-related expertise will also be identified
and information on how best to gain access to these sources will be
provided.

Due to the generous support of the Australia-Korea Foundation, admission to
the Korea Update is free, and morning tea and lunch will be provided. It
will be held at the Coombs Lecture Theatre, ANU, opening at 09:00 am and
closing at 4:15 pm.

Please find attached all details of the programme. We look forward to
welcoming you.

Yours faithfully,

Roald Maliangkay

Dr. Roald H. Maliangkay
Faculty of Asian Studies, China and Korea Centre
Baldessin Precinct Building, Room E3.07
The Australian National University
Acton, Canberra ACT 0200,
AUSTRALIA