[KS] Book inquiry

Jong-Won Kim kimgoyret at yahoo.es
Mon Oct 16 12:25:01 EDT 2006

Dear list members,

I've been pointed at the following books:

Joseon Royal Court Culture: Ceremonial and Daily Life
(Dolbegae Publishers, 2004)
http://www.hanbooks.com/jorococucean.html

Folk Customs and Family Life (Yonsei University Press,
2000)
http://www.hanbooks.com/folcusandfam.html

My question to this list is: are they any good?
(particularly the first one). Furthermore, is there
any other online store that sells them? I haven't been
able to find these books through Amazon.

Thanks for your help!

Regards,
Jong-Won Kim
Montevideo, Uruguay.

"To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield."
-Alfred Tennyson, "Ulysses"