[KS] About Park Ryol

Brother Anthony ansonjae at sogang.ac.kr
Mon Sep 11 23:03:46 EDT 2006

I was interested to see that KBS recently prepared a documentary drama about Kaneko Fumiko, the 'lover' of
the Korean anarchist Park Yol. I have heard that Park published an account of his activities (I assume
after being freed from prison in 1945?) and some give the title as 'na ui tujaeng' (the same Korean as Mein
Kampf!!!) but I am unable (with my meagre patience) to track this work. Can I ask if anyone knows of it,
and where it mmight be found? I would be most grateful.

Brother Anthony
Sogang University, Seoul
http://hompi.sogang.ac.kr/anthony/