[KS] Is there good source on the era of Roh Tae-woo?

Kim Yoon-Ji yoonjinara at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 16 14:29:39 EDT 2006

I am a PhD student who is studying foreign relations between South Korea and Vietnam during the Roh Tae-woo era.
I hope to find good source on the era of President Roh, such as elites, power struggles, foreign policy-making, Nordpolitik, or Vietnam.
If somebody is interested in these subjects, I wish to hear valuable suggestions from you to help my research.

Faithfully,
Yoon-Ji Kim

PhD candidate
Dep. of Political and Social Change,
Research School of Pacific and Asian Studies,
Australian National University
email: yoonjinara at hotmail.com