[KS] Air conditioning and facial paralysis

Lauren Deutsch lwdeutsch at earthlink.net
Thu Sep 21 01:05:39 EDT 2006

Perhaps related tidbits ...

I'm reminded that an excess or deficiency of internal Wind in Traditional
Oriental Medicine is cause for alarm, as is an external pernicious influence
of Wind.

I recently asked a Korean novelist / playright whether there were any unique
names for winds in Korean. Or whether there is/are any Wind spirit(s) in the
shamanist pantheon. I was told that Korean's don't invest any credence /
importance in things they don't "see".

--
Lauren W. Deutsch
835 S. Lucerne Blvd., #103