[KS] 학습안내와 학습전략/Study Guides and Strategies

Joe Landsberger jfl at studygs.net
Thu Nov 8 16:12:01 EST 2007

학습안내와 학습전략Greetings

My name is Joe Landsberger and for more than twelve years I have
researched, authored, developed and supported the Study Guides website
www.studygs.net as a learner-centric educational public service.  One
aspect of its development was a grant seven years ago to translate the
Guides into Korean by Jung-Mo Lee, Department of Psychology and Cognitive
Science ( <http://cogpsy.skku.ac.kr/> 이정모의 홈페이지),
<http://www.skku.ac.kr/> Sung Kyun Kwan University, (성균관대학교)
Jongroku, Seoul.  I would like to continue the work, and when I came upon
the Korean Studies Mailing List, I thought I would send an inquiry if any
of you thought there were possibilities of collaboration, application, or
promotion of the resource www.studygs.net/korean for Korean Learners?  I am
not seeking funding or otherwise support for this venture:  I simply would
like to explore possibilities.  Currently the resource  in Korean is placed
about fourth in traffic of the 32 languages in translation, with about
80,000 hits per month for the 60 guides translated.  The website has no
advertising or distracting graphics, and is adding additional interactive
educational resources as a current project.

I have no pre-conceived ideas in mind, but welcome any thoughts you might
have.

Thank you for the consideration

joe ///////////// educationally inclined \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Wisdom to discern the right path

Courage to take it

Discipline of joy to encounter it

jos f landsberger; mailto:jfl at studygs.net

651 297 9000 (USA)

Study Guides:  research, author, developer

http://www.studygs.net <http://www.studygs.net/>