[KS] Varieties and taxonomy of evolving Korean (post-)nationalisms

will pore willpore at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 07:12:09 EDT 2007

Dear Aiden,

Although it's been around for some time and there may be other
statements on what post-nationalism is, Carter Eckert's "Exorcizing
Hegel's Ghosts: Toward a Post-nationalist Historiography of Korea" in
Colonial Modernity in Korea (1999) was perhaps one of, if not the,
introductory statement on what it is.

Will Pore

--
William F. Pore, Ph.D.