[KS] Korean Art market during the colonial period?

will pore willpore at gmail.com
Fri Sep 21 23:54:21 EDT 2007

Hi Frank,

One source that I know of which has some slight discussion of the
Korean art market during the colonial period is Warren I. Cohen's
"East Asian Art and American Culture." I believe it mentions Horace
Allen's art collecting and his dealings with the Freer Gallery of Art.

Will Pore

--
William F. Pore, Ph.D.
Department of History