[KS] Shanghai Provisional Gov't

Michael Robinson robime at indiana.edu
Thu Apr 17 10:37:25 EDT 2008

Dear Doc Rock:

Some of us who worked at the Asea munje yon'guso during the mid 1970s were privileged to know Kim Junyop and he was full of such stories. I've never done research in this period, but knowing Kim I believe his story.  He, of course, was a far different person than Rhee and with much more progressive politics, Although had he maneuvered his way into power, who knows what his politics might have been.

Mike R.